| What we do
|How does The First National Bank of Brundidge protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does The First National Bank of Brundidge collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account
- Give us your contact information
- Pay us by check
- Give us your wage statements
- Make a wire transfer
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- The First National Bank of Brundidge has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- The First National Bank of Brundidge does not share information with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- The First National Bank of Brundidge doesn't jointly market.